Terms & Conditions
- TRANIGO is a trading name for TTG Travel Group
- Any of the below terms & conditions may be updated, changed or deleted at any time prior notice by TRANIGO.
- These terms and conditions (the 'Terms'), together with your Booking made in accordance with the Terms, constitutes a contract for the Services between You and the Transport Service Provider which is entered into by You and by us acting as agent for and on behalf of the Transport Service Provider. We are not responsible for, and shall have no liability in respect of, any acts or omissions of the Transport Service Provider including, without limitation, any failure or delay to supply the Services or otherwise affecting the Journey which is caused by the Transport Service Provider
- All bookings must be made at least 5 hours prior to the transfer service. For reservation, for more than 5 hours we request you to send an email email@example.com or you can also call us on +90-212-517-0013 or +90-532-777-0264. Once you have received the confirmation make the payment according to the instructions. When two or more persons are included in the booking, and if you are the person making the booking, then you are accepting the terms & conditions on their behalf.
- You must be over 18 years to make a booking.
- For every successful booking, we will share the confirmation email. We request you to verify your details and if there is an error please let TRANIGO know about it. Else we will not be responsible for any change in the services
- The supplier of the car service reserves the right to refuse to provide the service if you are unable to share the confirmation voucher with your name.
- At the time of reservation the fare is connected with the locations, a number of persons and the selected type of the vehicle. In case there is any difference, TRANIGO reserves the right to charge you for the difference or else TRANIGO can also refuse to provide the services.
- The indicated prices are per vehicle and not per person. We would appreciate if you can share the number of passengers including children and infants. In case there are infants and toddlers traveling with you we recommend you to bring a car seat with you. We cannot guarantee its availability and quality of the baby-seat. Babyseat availability is dependent.
- Prices are inclusive of fees and VAT, in accordance with the law of the country. All prices are in Euro and are subject to the change without prior notification if the booking is not confirmed. In the case of confirmed booking, the agreed prices are applicable.
- Transfer fares will be paid to the driver in cash only. We only have online options available, in that case, please do let us know before your transfer date.
- However You choose to book, it is important to understand how and when and with whom a contract is formed. The technical steps required for a contract to be formed are as follows. When we offer the Services on the Website, we are inviting You to make an offer to purchase the Services from the Transport Service Provider. You do not make this offer until You choose to do so by clicking 'Book Now' on our 'Payment Details' page.
- Your purchase of the Services and the provision of the Services is subject to the corresponding laws of the country and/or state in which the Journey takes place.
- Your Booking on the Website is conditional on You accepting the Terms. If You do not agree with any part of them, You must not proceed with your Booking. By confirming that You wish to book the Services through the Website You indicate that You have read and understood and accept the Terms. If there is any part that You do not fully understand, or if You have a query about the Services, please contact us.
- In case of a special request, passenger needs to notify Customer Support Team through email or by telephone no later than 2 working days.
- Any additional cost incurred as a result will be notified by the Customer Support Team to the Passengers.
- If the Passengers need to make changes You must cancel the booking and then make the changes
- Any change in passenger details two days prior to the booking is free of charge Complaints If Passengers have any complaints, please report to our Customer Team as soon as possible.
Events Outside Our Control
- Events Outside Our Control 'Force Majeure Event' means any event which is unforeseen or otherwise beyond the reasonable control of the party in question including but not limited to strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes, failure of a utility service or a transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, fire, flood, storm, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ferry ports or other locations, cancellation or diversion of scheduled flights, or other journeys, or financial failure of airlines or other transport providers or any act or omission of any party (other than the party in question).
- Neither we nor the Transport Service Provider shall have any liability for or in respect of any failure to perform or any delay in performing any of our respective obligations under or pursuant to a Booking, a Journey or these Terms, if and in so far as performance is delayed, hindered or prevented by a Force Majeure Event.
- In the event that a Force Majeure Event persists within 2 (two) working days of the Pickup Time we may terminate and withdraw the Booking by giving You not less than 24 (twenty-four) hours' notice, and refunding all amounts paid by You to us in respect of the Booking prior to the Force Majeure Event.
- In the case of a Vehicle breakdown or mechanical difficulties, it is the responsibility of the Transport Service Provider to make all necessary arrangements to ensure that the Journey can be completed as soon as reasonably possible, providing it is safe and feasible to do so.
- We will ensure that we provide you with the same services as you requested.
- In case, your requested ride is not available, we will try to arrange an alternate option having the same standard as the vehicle
- We will share the emergency contact information 24 hours prior to your transfer service
- Although we strive to offer you one of the best services that are dependent on the accuracy of the information you have shared.
- The images displayed on our website are for illustrative purpose and it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all the information shared
- You must make sure that you have provided the accurate details of the requirements including pickup, drop off location, timings of flight, ferries, etc.
- You must ensure that you have taken into account the time for travel by taking into consideration traffic accident or congestion, the weather condition or local events.
- You must ensure that the passengers are present at the Pickup locations at the Pickup Time Please ensure your phone is in working condition at the time of pick up
- You must ensure that any passenger under the age of 16 is accompanied by a responsible adult All passengers must be fit to travel. In case they are not or seem like one, the ride can refuse to provide the service
- You are responsible for choosing your vehicle in accordance with your needs
- You are responsible to ensure that the Passengers comply with all provisions of the Terms where necessary or required to enable You to comply with the Terms, and You shall be liable for all acts and omissions of the Passengers.
- You may cancel a Booking between 2 (two) and 48 (forty-eight) hours prior to the Pickup Time, depending upon the identity of the applicable Transport Service Provider
- You may cancel a Booking by either (i) telephoning TRANIGO Customer Support Team and confirming the cancellation verbally in that telephone call or (ii) by using the online cancellation process on the Website
- If a Booking is canceled by You later than the applicable time as mentioned above, the Booking will be charged in full regardless of whether the Journey has been made. We have the right to cancel the Booking upon limited or immediate notice in any circumstances, including but not limited to the insolvency of a Transport Service Provider. In circumstances where we cancel due to issues related to the Transport Service Provider and/or the applicable vehicle which was due to be used for the Journey we will use our reasonable endeavors to arrange for the supply of an alternative vehicle, but at periods of high demand, it may not be possible. Where we notify You of cancellation of the Booking 48 hours or less before Pickup Time, You will receive a return of all monies already paid by You in respect of the Booking.
- If the Vehicle and Driver is not at the Pickup Location at the Pickup Time or the Journey is not completed as agreed in respect of the Booking (other than as a result of a Force Majeure Event and save where You or any Passenger cause the Journey not to be so completed), You can apply for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund, You and/or the Passengers (as applicable) must have complied with your Obligations as set out in the Terms.
- To make a refund claim, You should write to firstname.lastname@example.org providing us with an email address, the Booking details provided in the confirmation email and/or confirmation text and full details and circumstances giving rise to the refund claim within 14 days of the Pickup Time.
- We will process all refund claims without unreasonable delay however we reserve the right to fully investigate the circumstances and correspond with the Transport Service Provider. Therefore it may take up to fourteen working days to process your refund claim, especially if different time zones and office hours are involved.
- If your refund claim is accepted it will take up to three working days for the refund transaction to be carried out.
- TRANIGO is not obliged to process any refund claims which are not made in writing to email@example.com within 14 days of the Pickup Time.
Your privacy is very important to us. By using our website you consent:
- Use of your personal information by TRANIGO
- Use of your promotional emails, quote chase, and special offer emails
- Booking means the booking of a Journey forming part of the Services.
- You mean you, the person who makes a Booking.
- Driver means the person (or persons) allocated by the Transport Service Provider to drive the Vehicle throughout the Journey.
- Drop Off Location means the location set out in the Booking to which the Passengers are to travel.
- Pick Up Location means the location at which the Customer has agreed to meet the Vehicle and Driver.
- Pick Up Time means the local time (using the local time applying at the Pick Up Location) at which the Customer has agreed to meet the Vehicle and Driver.
- Journey means the travel between the Pickup Location and the Drop-off Location as agreed in the Booking, which shall include any subsequent additional and/or amended travel agreed between the Passengers and the Driver or Transport Service Provider (as appropriate).