Istanbul Airport HAVAIST Shuttle Transfer Info
HAVAIST provides shuttle transfers for 7/24 between different destinations in the city and Istanbul Airport (IST). It is an official brand of Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality. Here you can find detailed information including shuttle stops, timetables, prices, and routes for traveling between Istanbul city center and Istanbul Airport.
HAVAIST Airport Shuttle Buses provide reliable, and comfortable service for the passengers. The buses operate both ways 7/24 and have 46 seats, USB charging units, and WIFI devices.
HAVAIST ROUTES & PRICES LIST
***Notice: Please check the HAVAIST price list and routes on HAVAIST’s official website hava.ist
- HAVAIST - 1: Yenikapi IDO - Istanbul Airport
• Yenikapi IDO -> • Yenikapi Marmaray -> • Aksaray Metro -> • Ulubatli Metro -> • Ayvansaray Metrobus -> • Halicioglu Metrobus -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-2: Beylikdüzü - TUYAP - Çatalca - Istanbul Airport
• Beylikdüzü MarmaraPark -> • Beylikdüzü Republic -> • TÜYAP -> • Büyükçekmece -> • Tepecik -> • Çatalca State Hospital -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-3: Esenler Bus Station - Istanbul Airport
• Esenler Bus Station -> • Bus Station IETT Station -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-4: Bakırköy İDO - İstanbul Airport
• Bakırköy İDO -> • Ataköy Section 3 -> • Şirinevler Metrobus -> • Yenibosna Kuleli -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-5: Besiktas - Istanbul Airport
• Beşiktaş -> • Zincirlikuyu Metrobus -> • 4. Levent Metro -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-7: Kadikoy - Kavacik - Istanbul Airport
• Kadıköy -> • Acıbadem Bridge -> • Acıbadem Metro -> • Uzunçayır Metrobus -> • Göztepe Bridge -> • Yenisahra -> • Kavacık Bridge -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-8: Pendik IDO - Sabiha Gokcen - Istanbul Airport
• Pendik İDO -> • Pendik YHT -> • Tavşantepe Metro -> • Sabiha Gökçen Airport -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-15: Avcılar - Bahçeşehir - Istanbul Airport
• Avcılar (Metrobus) -> • Bahçeşehir Center -> • Ispartakule Bizimevler -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-17: Halkalı YHT - Basaksehir - Istanbul Airport
•Halkalı YHT -> •Halkalı Park -> • Güneşpark Houses -> • Güneşpark Houses -> • Atatürk Quarter (ArenaPark) -> • Demirciler Sitesi (Mall Of İstanbul) -> • Başakşehir Metrokent -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-19: Taksim - Istanbul Airport
• Taksim Square -> • Nurtepe Viaduct İETT -> • Istanbul Airport
- HAVAIST-20: Sultanahmet - Eminonu - Istanbul Airport
• Sultanahmet -> • Eminonu -> • Piyalepasa (Kasimpasa) -> • Istanbul Airport
* Where to get HAVAIST BUSES at Istanbul Airport?
New Istanbul Airport’s Arrival Terminal. Close to the exit.
* How many passenger capacity do HAVAIST Buses have?
Passenger capacity is 46. No standing passengers.
* How to pay for HAVAIST shuttle buses?
Wait in the passenger line and when you get on the bus, you can take it and pay the ticket price inside the bus. * Cash Payment is not accepted. You are expected to have QR Code (by Credit Card) or ISTANBULKART (Istanbul’s Public Transport Card) to pay.
* Is HAVAIST always available?
If you cannot get on the bus, than you’ll have to wait to get on the next bus.ST Ticket Price
* Can I find HAVAIST ticket before getting on the bus?
There aren’t any tickets in advance. You will pay on the bus.
* ISTANBULKART can be obtained and you can top up credit from the ticket windows or shops at Istanbul Airport.
* If you have already obtained ISTANBULKART, you can use ISTANBULKART Mobile App to top up credit.
Istanbul Welcome Card Service ( with QR Code )
* This is the fastest and the most reasonable option for the passengers. You can easily get the QR Code by downloading and installing HAVAIST Mobile APP and paying via your credit card.
* With Istanbul Welcome Card, you can get the ticket code ( QR Code ) fast and get on the bus.
* You can also use its BONUS and 10% discount at Museums.
Istanbul Welcome Card includes:
- All HAVAIST lines
- HAVAIST Airport Shuttles QR Code
- 10% Discount at Istanbul Welcome Card guides
- Unlimited Luggage